Rojas Donada Assessors, SCP responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Everyone who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
Rojas Donada Assessors, SCP reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, it being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Rojas Donada Assessors, SCP
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
Company name: Rojas Donada Assessors, SCP
Trading name: Rojas Donada Assessors, SCP
Address: c / Major 57, Bx Manresa (08242) Barcelona
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Space and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all this, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify such content while keeping the company free of any claims arising from the breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to the Web Space imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia work of art, are protected as rights. copyright by intellectual property law. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless with the prior authorization, for written, of the mentioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and / or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions corresponding to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
1. Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services of in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs; and (iv) public order.
2. Provide all the means and technical requirements required to access the Web Space.
3. Provide truthful information by completing with your personal data the forms contained in the Web Space and keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
7. Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents .
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disuse of the Web Space and / or the contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, despises or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. gender, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition • Incorporate, make available, or allow access to products, items, messages, and / or lawful, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear • Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or detrimental to mental health and balance • Is protected by applicable intellectual or industrial protection legislation to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. • It is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the self-image of people. • It constitutes any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus. or program that prevents the normal operation of the Web Space.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing itself not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may involve an improper use of its password, such as, for example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until you make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or willfully fail to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may result from such failure for the company.
Continued access or the correct display, download or utility is not guaranteed of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User resolved immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered on it, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Space.
You will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we will not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
1. Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
2. Illegal intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
4. Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present in the web space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Web Users. It is also exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and questions. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, it may be the User claimed for the damages caused.
You will keep the company unharmed from any damages arising from claims, actions or lawsuits by third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify against any damages arising from the use by you of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on its part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not falsify your relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, designations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public policy or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) you must link to the Web Space's own address, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, that you delete any link to the Web Space, after which you must proceed with its removal immediately.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize it as a Frequent User and customize the use you make of the Web Space by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to register the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Web Space are for information purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or statement is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in the to the extent that such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. MAJOR FORCE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Website Manager.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a court or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.